Referred by Real Estate Agent after receiving a Decline from clients’ own bank;
• Client lost his job after finance approval had been received;
• Bank then advised approval withdrawn due to loss of income.
• Client wasted weeks trying to rectify with the bank, in the meantime found a job in the mines but was still on probation so still didn’t qualify.
• Luckily for client he had a 20% deposit;
• Found a lender that would ‘consider’ the application although client was still on probation.
• We collated employment records for 5 years to show client had always received a good income and hadn’t been out of work;
• Showed a good repayment history on his car loan;
• Also showed a strong savings pattern.
Bank approved in 3 days – happy Real Estate Agent, happier client!
Real Estate called to follow up finance with a Mortgage Broker that WASN’T from Diversifi, to be told the application hadn’t even been submitted and could not submit for 3 weeks as too busy!
Our Diversifi Broker, called client straight away;
1. Booked an appointment for that night;
2. Submitted application next days;
3. Loan approved 36 hours later.
Our client was seeking finance to complete engineering works on an 8 unit development site so he could sell the blocks of land.
Unfortunately he didn’t have any pre-sales or income to service the debt which is required by the big 4 to complete Developer Finance.
We were able to obtain a development bridging finance loan enabling our client to complete engineering works, complete sales and payout loan within 6 months.